Memorized lists are lists of values that are defined by the user and utilized in products and in transactions.
The use of memorized lists helps in maintaining well-organized lists free from repetitive variations. Additionally, it allows for easy selection from pre-existing options instead of repeatedly typing in the same choices.
These attributes are managed under Memorized Lists:
Brands - The list of brands associated with your products.
Manufacturers - The list of manufacturers associated with your products.
- Product Categories - The different categories under which your products can be classified.
- Product Conditions - The various condition types that are applicable to the products you sell.
- Product Identifier Types - The various types of identifiers, such as UPC, EAN, or ASIN, that you use to label your products.
Return Reasons - A standardized list of reasons why customers request a return. These reasons will be available to select from when entering a return.
Return Discard Reasons - A standardized list of reasons why a product cannot be returned to stock after a return receipt. These reasons will be available to select from when receiving a return.
- Inventory Adjustment Reasons - A standardized list of reasons why an inventory adjustment was necessary.
- Order Cancellation Reasons - A standardized list of reasons why an order was cancelled.
Certain channels have their own specific list of cancellation reasons. This list is only available for orders where the channel does not provide its own predefined list.
To access and make changes to your memorized lists:
- Go to: Directory › Memorized Lists.
- Select the list you want to modify, and click on it.
From inside the selected list, you can search for specific options. You can:
Add an option
Delete an option
Export the full list to a CSV file.
Deleting an option from the memorized list will not remove it from any products or transactions that already used it.